Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Preparing for the final walk thru

Well tomorrow afternoon is our final walk thru.  Its hard to believe that we will be receiving the keys on Friday morning.  Of course it seems that are still lots of things to be done.  Some issues that need to be corrected and I hope to address them tomorrow with our two PM's.  Lisa and I have been keeping a list of items that were concerned about and we hope to be able to cross most of those items off our list tomorrow during a final walk.  Of course we do realize that not all our concerns have been addressed so we hope to have the remaining items addressed after closing.

Here are some photos from my visit out to the house this afternoon.  While I was visiting today the township building inspector was making his final inspection and told me that were good to move in and he would be approving and issuing the occupancy permit!








3 comments:

  1. Jesse and Lisa, you house is absolutely gorgeous! It is so nice to see how everything turned out! The window in the morning room with the arch transom is breathtaking, it really makes that morning room shine not to mention the special touch with the recess lightening! I love the floors too! One of the other features I love is the exterior colors: I was a bit late on getting the Stone Mountain Clay! But I love seeing it on your house. lol

    What a perfect home to start your new life with your baby boy! Have fun on your walkthrough TODAY! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitchen. My fiancé and l was going to have a Victoria Falls built and we were going to do the Espresso cabinets until we decided to change the model of our home at the last minute to a Courtland. Once we change it toCourtland we decide to stick with the basics, which is the Maple kitchen cabinets. My ideal color cabinets was the Butterscotch with the Ubatuba granite but of course I couldn't get everything after doing the upgrade

    ReplyDelete