Friday, September 21, 2012

A Son is born!!!

Hello all...sorry I have not posted any new updates on the house recently.  Lisa and I have been very busy.  I have some great news to share with everyone.  Yesterday at 5:42 PM our son Giuseppe was born!!!!!  I can't begin to explain how excited we are to have him join Lisa, the dogs, and I!!  I can tell you yesterday was the greatest day of my life!  Lisa and Giuseppe are both doing great!





My little buddy is finally here!!    In  regards to the house lots has happened and were on track to close next Friday morning.   I promise to post a house update here in a this weekend with some pics of all the  work thats been completed.  I will get some more pics of Giuseppe as well.


22 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a handsome boy! Glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well. I look forward to more pics of both baby and house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG GOD JESSE! HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! YOU ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A NEW SON TO RAISE AS A KING AND A QUEEN AT YOUR SIDE IN YOUR NEW CASTLE! CONGRATULATIONS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wonderful news - very handsome young man you have there:) Boys are sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! He is so so adorable! We are so happy for you guys! What a special blessing for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So happy for you two (and now three)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those lashes already! Handsome as can be :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! So happy for all of you! Enjoy the little man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww he is so adorable! Congrats and great work Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's fantastic! He is so cute :). Congrats and good luck with closing/moving. You guys are going to be busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I'm way behind on this news since I took about two months off from the blogs. Awesome news! Hes adorable!

    ReplyDelete