Thursday, June 21, 2012

Incredible Progress

I drove past the lot yesterday afternoon and the foundation crew was in the process of removing all the forms from the foundation.  Today at about 1130 AM I drove over to get pictures of the foundation and to my surprise there was a bulldozer and backhoe already back filling the foundation.  As I drove up close and pulled up to the lot I could see that all the downspouts were in and all the Delta Dimple water proof blankets were installed.  I also observed a column of cement blocks in place that will reinforce the front stoop once its installed.  Incredible how fast they worked today especially in this heat.  Here are some pictures from the curbside  closer pics will be taken later this evening.


This one was taken yesterday afternoon just has they completed pulling off the forms



This is today's 06/21/12




















4 comments:

  1. I loved it once the forms were removed-isn't it exciting??? Seemed like back-filling goes by quick, so I'm sure they will be onto the next step quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your progress! Looks like your construction is not that far behind mine. It's amazing how fast everything starts to come together once the foundation is set. Before you know it, you will have a bunch of walls and a roof popped up over night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those trees back there and it looks like some good progress!

    ReplyDelete