Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ground breaking date

Hello everyone I know its been a while since I have posted anything.  To start we have been very busy that last few weeks packing up our household.  This past weekend we moved out of our home and into temporary housing.  We will miss our old home especially all the landscaping, our garden, and our fantastic kitchen.  We are looking forward to breaking ground on our new home.  I did hear from the sales rep yesterday and she says that were scheduled for ground breaking on June 13. 

We are going to be cutting it close because the baby is due the first week in October.  Somehow we will manage....On a diffrent note we were at the doctors yesterday and I'm happy to report all appears well with the baby and my wife.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the ground-breaking and baby news! I can't wait to see some pictures -- Of the house and the baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such exciting news for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that all is well with the family, that is the important thing. Having a ground breaking date is icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete