Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello everyone:

I would like to introduce myself (Jesse) and my wife Lisa.  We live in Pittsburgh, PA and we have decided to build a Ryan Home.  Lisa and I have chosen to build the Ravenna model home.  Were very excited and we noticed that lots of people are blogging about there home building experience with Ryan Homes.  A word of warning I have never blogged before and I am still trying to figure out how this works.  I do hope to hear from some of you bloggers on Building with Ryan for some tips and expertise on what we should be looking for and what to expect.

Thanks

Jesse and Lisa




3 comments:

  1. You chose a great floor plan! We scoured floor plans for months and the Ravenna really stuck out as exactly perfect for us. (Except for the fact that I would have adored a big mudroom)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammi, the mudroom was the deal breaker for us with the Ravenna. Since my kids are still little, we are constantly in and out of the house all at the same time. We do not wear shoes in the house, so everyone kicks them off as soon as entering. All I could see was the traffic jam in the mudroom as they tried to get their shoes off and hang up coats in the closet. I love the rear staircase though and the way the powder room is right off the garage. That would have been more convenient for us.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I added you to my blog roll. Here is my blog http://majesticravenna.blogspot.com/. We are also in Pittsburgh (South Hills) building a Ravenna. I look forward to following your progress.
    We also sold our house after 2 days on the market. We close at the end of April and are moving in with my mom until the house is built. We have a tentative closing for mid-August. We have quite some time to wait.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete